In these difficult and unprecedented times, when the travel industry is suffering like no other, we wanted to support Italy -the second most affected country in the World- by reminding ourselves and the readers how beautiful it is.
I truly believe Italy is one of the most fascinating countries in the World. From its curious shape to the mountains, the beaches, the food and wine, the people, the artists, the coffee and more.
I can spend a long time writing about Italy and the things I like about it. And I cannot think about another country that has had and has such an immense influence in the World. This is in terms of food, art, music, clothes, cars, design, culture, sports and many more.
This our my humble tribute with a selection of stunning pictures.
Best of Italy in Pictures
And these are some of our previous post in Italy.
Our best posts about Italy
- Best Traditional food in Sardinia
- Hike to Cala Coticcio, a unique beach in La Maddalena
- Best beaches in Northern Sardinia
- The Greenway. Lake Como best hiking trail
- How to spend a day in Milan
- Books set in Naples
- Discover East Sicily. Best Towns and Attractions
- Noto, a gorgeous baroque town in East Sicily
- Cavagrande del Cassibile. Hike and swim in East Sicily
- Amalfi Coast Travel Guide. Towns, hotels, beaches and food
You can find the full list here.