Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a behind-the-scenes walking tour featuring authentic sets, special effects, costumes and props from the Harry Potter series. The average visit lasts approximately 3 hours and a half.
The Sets include:
- Great Hall
- Forbidden Forest
- Platform 9 3/4
- Diagon Alley
The Props include:
- Potions Classroom
- Memory Cabinet
- Professor Umbridge’s Office
- Puking Pastilles
And there are also Special Effects:
- Basilisk (see video below)
- Goblin heads
And of course, there are costumes, gifts, shops, food and drinks (including Butterbeer!).
Tickets have to be purchased in advance, as places are limited. They can be found on the official website or on tour operators websites (Klook, GetYourGuide, Viator). The latter can include extras such as round trips from central London.
- Adult (16+): £43
- Child (5-15): £35
- Family (2 adults & 2 children OR 1 adult & 3 children): £140
- Adult Complete Studio Tour Package (Studio Tour Ticket, Digital Guide & Paperback Souvenir Guidebook): £52.95
- Child Complete Studio Tour Package: £44.95
- Deluxe tour: £225 (**The Deluxe ticket includes entry to the Studio Tour with a complimentary two hour guided tour, reserved parking, a souvenir guidebook, a Butterbeer, four free photographs and a video at one of our photo opportunities and a choice of hot meal and drink).
The first tour starts at 10:00 and the last tour is between 16:00 and 18:30 (depending upon the time of year, school holidays and weekends).
The Studio Tour is located in Watford, Hertfordshire. It’s 20 miles north-west of London and less than three miles from the M1 and M25 motorways.
Trains from London Euston depart quite often, take 20 minutes and cost £10.50 for a single. Tickets can be bought on National Rail website or at the station.
A shuttle bus will run from Watford Junction to the Studio Tour and takes an additional 15 minutes.